Unwaiting for perfection
It dawns on me that I may enjoy/be better at computer programming than advanced mathematics. I wish I was not now just discovering this (though writing code was always more fun than doing a proof).
In any case, I've been waiting to publish something until I had a perfect idea - this is a fallacy. So here is a haiku I wrote today when I didn't have an internet connection.
Canoe
by Scott Roche
Canoe rounds the bend
Disturbing warm day's sun bath
Small turtle goes plop!
If you've ever been canoeing on a warm day in still water, you know what this is about. If you haven't, then I don't know if I'd put it on top of my list of things to do, but it definitely would be relaxing.
In any case, I've been waiting to publish something until I had a perfect idea - this is a fallacy. So here is a haiku I wrote today when I didn't have an internet connection.
Canoe
by Scott Roche
Canoe rounds the bend
Disturbing warm day's sun bath
Small turtle goes plop!
If you've ever been canoeing on a warm day in still water, you know what this is about. If you haven't, then I don't know if I'd put it on top of my list of things to do, but it definitely would be relaxing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home